No Hassle. Easy Online Buying for Corporate Clients and Individual Customers.
Check out how our Payment Method TendoPay Installment Plan Solution can give you the Convenience to BUY NOW and PAY LATER for your online purchases in 2 to 12 Months Installments.
Simply Select TENDOPAY Upon Check Out and Wait for your Application to Get Approved.
What is TendoPay?
TendoPay is an installment plan solution that gives you the convenience to buy now and pay later for your online purchases in 2 to 24 months installments. No need for credit cards or bank accounts.
How to AVAIL TENDOPAY
- Get approved to TendoPay
- Select items you want to buy on Dolly and Cara Co. website and add to cart.
- On the payment page, select “Pay with TendoPay”.
- Use your TendoPay login to complete the transaction.
How long does approval process take?
Approval process will take maximum 1 business day from the moment you submitted all required documents.
What is the limit for purchases with TendoPay?
The limit for purchases will depend on your application and will vary from 3,000 PHP up to 30, 000 PHP. However, while you make more purchases with TendoPay and repay the installments on time, we will be increasing your limit.
What are the fees associated with using TendoPay?
There are no upfront fees for using TendoPay. You will be charged an interest rate which will be included in your monthly installment. We are committed to fair rules and clear pricing, therefore you will see exact fixed monthly payment before completing the transaction. In case you miss your payment deadline there will be additional late payment fees.
What is required to set up an account on TendoPay?
In order to start using TendoPay, you need to:
- Be at least 18 years old and possess two of the officially accepted IDs (to find the full list please refer to the question below)
- Have a valid e-mail address
- Have a valid mobile phone number
- Provide us with your full name and date of birth
What is the officially accepted Primary ID?
We accept following IDs:
- Driver’s license
- SSS (Social Security System)
- PRC (Professional Regulation Commission)
- UMID (Unified Multi-Purpose)
What is the officially accepted proof of address?
We will need a photo of one of the following documents, so that we can verify your address:
- Mobile Phone bill (not older than 3 months)
- Electric bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water bill (not older than 3 months)
- Phone bill (Not older than 3 months)
- Cable TV bill (not older than 3 months)
- Credit Card bill (not older than 3 months)
- Internet bill (not older than 3 months)
Please remember that the address provided on the uploaded document must match the delivery address of your online purchases.